Karol Ltd. is based on Estonian private capital. Company was founded in 1991. Since 1993 is working as travel agency. Beginning from year 1996 we started to organise trip to international trade fairs and exhibitions.
Business and trade fair trips account almost 70% of our turnover. The remaining 30% are holiday and ski packages, cruises, flight and ferry tickets, also visas and insurance.
The company has six full-time employees: three tour operators, one marketing specialist and administration of two.
Karol Ltd. is a member of International Air Transport Organisation (IATA) that allows us to issue international airline tickets worldwide.
Since December 2011 we are official representatives of Stockholm trade fairs "Stockholmsmässan" in Estonia and from April 2013 we represent "Stockholmsmässan" in all the Baltic states. Through Stockholmsmässan, we have represented in the Swedish Chamber of Commerce.
We are also a cooperationpartner of Messe Frankfurt and Messe Düsseldorf.
Since April 2013 we are official representative one of the world`s leading events organizer Reed Exhibitions in all the Baltic states. Reed Exhibitions organized 500 events in 42 countries, serving 44 industry sectors in 2012.
Karol Ltd. is also a member of following unions and organisations: Estonian Travel and Tourism Association (ETFL), Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), German - Baltic Chamber of Commerce (AHK) and Estonian Taxpayers Association (EML).